Personal identification information
Generally a person can visit the website without any information provided to us. You are free to access the website anonymously and the website does not track any information from your computer or mobile apart from the IP Address which is used for a general survey of the site’s use and popularity.
When you make use of your personal information like Name, Email Address, telephone number, mailing address, credit card etc. the information is secured with us through the use of safety standards of protecting the websites. Personally identifiable information is collected by clients only by their permission to do so. When you make a booking, or subscribe to our newsletters, allow on sending us notification or take up a service from our service, you voluntarily feed the details on the website and it is not pulled by our website. Users always have an option to deny the supplying of the personally identifiable information, but that shall prevent them from accessing some site related activities like making a booking of a ticket.
Non-personal identification information
When you open the website on your computer, the website immediately tracks the place, computer used, browser name, operating system, Internet Service Providers and the IP Address of the computer for their survey purposes. These information are called Non-personal identification information as they are not used and identifiable with a person but a place or a thing. We use them for tracking the popular places of use, the traffic surveys etc.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Almeerajtour.com collects, uses, records, maintains and discloses personally identifiable information but does not in any way sell it or trade upon any of the information without the consent of the customer. These personally identifiable information are used only for the following purposes.
- To improve customer service: Information provided by you helps us serve you better in case of customer service requests and support needs.
- User experience: The user information is vital in knowing what kind of traffic, the place and people are in need of what kind of services. The filtering of these information helps us provide you more relevant and resourceful information.
- Site Improvement: Feedback and information provided by users make it possible for us to look into our own faults and find the right measures to improve.
- Processing Payments: We make use of personal information like Name, email Address, phone number, credit card details, bank account details etc only when the user is placing an order or to a service related to that order. We do not sell, share or trade any personal information with outside parties.
- Promotions: The information provided by you helps us in planning and organizing events, contests, promotional strategies and keep you informed of our offers and services every time. We use them to communicate with our users when any new service or offer is introduced.
- Periodic Emails: We like to connect with our users and the information provided by you help us do so. We send periodic mails back to the emails provided to us to connect back to our users with new services or the help they had needed in their last visit. These emails can also be in reference of the queries raised by you, company news, new updates, etc. If any user would like to unsubscribe to these mails, they may do so with the help of the option given in each of our mails.
Protect your information
We adhere to strict security standards when it comes to protecting the user’s personal identifiable information. We adopt the appropriate practices and measure to prevent from any unauthorized access, alteration or destruction of any user data maintained by us.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, share or trade any personal information provided by our users however we do share general demographic information generated on the site which is not linked to any user in specific. These generic information are shared with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for enhancing the user experience on the site. We make use of third party services in operating our business well and make them administer and run the website with ease on our behalf and so these general services along with some personal information are shared with them, limited to the purpose of sending informational emails and offers on our behalf.
Third party websites
Users often come across some advertisements and boards on their visit to our website which are a display of the links to the sites and services of our partners, affiliates, suppliers, licensors and sponsors. The content put up by these sites are strictly not owned or controlled by us and the information displayed on their website or window pop-ups do not in any way reflect our offers or promotions. These advertisements and links are constantly on a change depending upon the user’s history and browser allowance of cookies. These advertisements and links are used based upon the service website’s privacy policies and user agreements.
Your acceptance of terms